This is a quick and easy meal and can made from any vegetable that you have available in the fridge.
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 carrot sliced into thin pieces
- Half onion cut into large pieces
- 1 chilli chopped large (1cm pieces)
- 1 tomato cut small
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp of cooking oil
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 50g cabbage
- 5 kangkong (also known as water spinach), chopped into 5cm long pieces
- And any other vegetables you’d like to add, such as broccoli, snow peas, etc
- Stream the rice and rest in the pot.
- Once the rice is resting, heat half of the oil in a wok or fry pan
- Add the garlic and wait until it goes yellow
- Add the egg (without the shell). Stir until the egg is cooked.
- Add the remaining oil to the pot, followed by all the vegetables.
- Quickly stir fry, adding 1 or 2 spoons of water if it becomes too dry
- Add the oyster and soy sauce
- Stir fry briefly until the vegetables are cooked. It will give off a nice aroma and it will be very delicious.
Serve with rice.