Here’s a recipe for chicken with cashew nuts. Chicken with cashew nuts is a stir fry dish, and it’s quite popular in Thailand.
- 200g chicken, chopped into 1 cm pieces
- 5 red chillies or 3 tbsp sweet chilly
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 piece of garlic smashed and skinless
- 2 stalk of spring onion, chopped 3 cm long
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 white onion, chopped into big pieces
- 100g cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup of white rice
- Get the pan ready by heating it with oil.
- Add the garlic and stir until it turns yellow.
- Add chicken, onion, and oyster sauce. Stir until chicken is cooked.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
Serve with rice while hot.