This recipe is very easy and delicious. You can make it your self for a quick meal.
This recipe is different to many other red curry recipes, because it doesn’t have coconut milk. This stir fry doesn’t come out as a thick curry, it is more like a typical stir fry, but with a curry coating over everything.
- 1 tbsp of red curry paste
- 1 cup of rice
- 200g of snake beans, cut into 3cm long pieces
- 200g of chicken, chopped into 1cm slices
- 4 chillies, chopped (optional – use chillies only if you like it spicy)
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of ginger, sliced thin
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- Steam rice in a rice cooker or pot until cooked, then rest in pot
- Heat the oil in a wok or fry pan
- Add curry paste and chicken meat, and stir until the chicken is cooked
- Add remaining ingredients and stir fry for 2 minutes
- Stir in 1/2 cup of water so that the stir fry doesn’t become too dry
Serve the stir fry with the steamed rice. Guarantee this dish is delicious.